Tentative Scientific Program for the International Conference, Tirgu Mures, Romania,
(Each invited speaker: 5-min introduction, 30-min presentation plus 5-min questions; each oral presenter: 5-min slide organization, 10-min presentation plus 5-min questions)
- December 11
- afternoon registration and evening reception for invited speakers, special guests and paid participants.
- December 12:
- 8:30 am: Opening Ceremony and group photograph
- 9:30 am: Symposium 1 – Cutting edge issues in population health and personalized medicine.
- 12:30 lunch;
- 14:30: Symposium 2a – Basic science and translation of scientific knowledge into clinical applications;
- 16:30: Coffee break
- 17:00: Symposium 2b – Basic science and translation of scientific knowledge into clinical applications;
- 20:00: dinner and social events.
- December 13:
- 8:30 am: Symposium 3a – Clinical applications of precision and personalized medicine;
- 10:30: Coffee break;
- 11:00: Symposium 3b – Clinical applications of precision and personalized medicine;
- 13:00: lunch
- 14:30: Three concurrent oral presentations （4 presentations for each session） by participants and poster presentation.
- 15:40: Coffee break
- 16:00 – 17：20: Continued oral and poster presentations
- 18:00: Closing ceremony and Gala dinner.
- December 14: departure and post-conference tours;
Post conference tour 1: free half day tour for invited speakers and special guests (morning tour plus lunch) and for paid participants, with delivery to the airport in Cluj;
Post conference tour 2: optional tours for longer durations.